Back in the atmosphere.

I'm back.
So is he.
He left without a clue and now he's back in my tiny virtual land. I couldnt quite make out the feelings that swept by. But i know, they arent something i'd be happy to harp on. Its a concoction of distrust and skepticism. Unwilling to take down my defences that innately goes to work. I am mystified. Confused. It really isn't that difficult at all really. But the pleasure thats derived from hoping and wanting it all to be perfect is worth the torture, isnt it? The lure of the forbidden fruit. A tale i'd save for another day should i live to tell.

School was painful. It was a sheer awakening. A wake up call. I felt like the dorkiest idiot in school. Everyones brighter than i am. So cheerful and driven. I am envious. They are so motivated, its like there is a ball of burning gas that undyingly flames up the path before them. They get light and heat and every other product that feeds on these elements. All i get is a fucking headache. They have aims and goals. Their heads probably reel a constant collage, prophetic of their pretty little future, while i sink myself into a territory of temporary escapes. A trail of fullfilling years with stars within reach. They will have stories to tell, stories of success and bliss. I would have laments. Regrets that could only be rectified with the back stroke of the hour hand...

I don't want to be all that.
Sing me a requiem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness