Sporadic chatter


(Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple- Katong)



Look at the ungodly hour. It amazes me how the sudden need to blog most often manifests itself at the most insane moments. Its been a while since i last allow the therapeutic effects of my incessant typing take lead. I'm running out of ideas to soothe my not so calm senses right now. I mean, it looks pretty placid on the surface, but I bloody well know its nothing but calm. The sudden jolts of sheer, inexplicable anxieties, followed closely by a burst of solemn solitude. Thereafter, its all dominated by the droning of massive uncertainty, sometimes nonchalance, other times ignorance. My very own defense mechanism.


Another ambiguous entry.
*smiles*






Just for the record, I finally managed to get myself my very own My Girl dvd. Muahahahah! With english subtitles as well as chinese and malay too. I've been let down far too much i tell ya. The video stores I've been to prior to this have been painfully disappointing, needless to say. My time spent at PS however, was handsomely rewarded. Along with the dvd, I manage to get hold of another much coveted item on my list, a decent cheongsam! I'll post a shot of it as soon as i could k. For now, you gotta just hear me out. :) I'm a size 10 by the way. HA! As I was trying my cheongsam out, I was pondering over how the fuck a size 0 cheongsam would look like. Seriously?!Size 0!! People can really make you so mad. Will talk about the cheongsam more, in the next post. ;)

Schmooottssss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness