Fly away little bird.
I have been contemplating updating my blog like weeks ago. But it came to no more than a mere thought. The fasting is taking a toll on me. I'm lazier than the laziest ass in this realm and I have no intention of getting any less lazy. Bleargh!
Anyways... I must say that I have friends who can give good entertaining lap dances. *grinsss* So if you have any liking for a lap-dancer, do holler. I can make some arrangements.
I know, its a bit late, but heres a MIGHTY HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY SUNSHINES!!! You guys light my fire. Hahah, in a good way.
I had like the greatest laugh that Friday! I'm just really glad to be able to have a blast (yet again!) with the entire clan of 'slackers'. WHat made it cooler was, it was the August babies' celebratory meet up! Kumar shined didn't erm...she...he? Because of him, i'm gonna avoid having any oral contact with 'Kuih Tarts'. *grimaces*
Damn, I swear i had more to talk about! I'm not giving in this time, You bloody well squeeze those thoughts out, you incorrigible woman. I am so not gonna regret not entertaining the sporadic sprouts of mindless rambles. You perpetually surface at such an inconvenient moment. Nows your damn chance to be free... Speak damn it!
Its slowly coming back on...
Mighty slow...
Ok.
I had my fist feel of what teachers day felt like, again, on the other side of the fence. Bah! I had gifts that left me baffled, surprised and even guilty. I received flowers and my first Globe thingie. You know the one LDW collects for Yoo Rin in My girl. Yeah, too bad it wasn't LDW giving me that. Bleargh. All my life, guys have NEVER given me any flowers, this time around, BOYS gave me flowers, and I don't mean just one stalk, I'm talking about like, a LOT! Ha! A twist of fate perhaps, or God is once again, messing with me!...
I know for sure, Children's day this year would be a period of financial drought as I struggle to balance out my conscience as well as splurge on my parents'30 something wedding anniversary. Bluek. Not looking forward to that.
Right, back to what else teachers day felt like. It was also a tad boring. This was perhaps a result of being spoilt silly by my primary school-thats the primary school i was schooling at. Back then, every damn eve of a school holiday was filled with an endless bang of school concerts that lasted till the school bell rang. So basically, there were no lessons and kids as well as teachers get to laugh and ease up the creases on their foreheads. Not here though. They had to do the aces work out. Ha ha! Oh well, by then, I was already numbed by both, my period cramps as well as my countless attempt to keep count of the number of presents! Muahahah. It was like Christmas, without santa. Or maybe it was more like Santa getting all his presents. :) Too bad, no hawt specimen wrapped in a box. Pui.
God! I am soooo hungry right now, I could eat a cow! Ah, you do know that we fast so that we could feel what the poor and destitute go through on a daily basis. We fast to manifest that element of unity that prevails in every aspect of Islam. We fast to appreciate what we have as well as to sympathise with people who do not have what we do. We fast so we could curb our wanton appetite for earthly desires.
Yes, but I'm still hungry!
I don't think you need to be a muslim to fast. I think everyone could fast. Well, I would exclude those who live by the mantra, "A hungry man is an angry man." COz then they would be defeating the whole purpose of fasting. So if you are a tree-hugger, a gay-rights activist, a Feminist, a bush-lover, an Osama-lover (wait, then you would have already started fasting coz last time i checked, the superpower had it that only muslims loved oSama) or just a plain Lover, just try fucking fasting and things are damn well gonna get better on your side.
You are after all suppose to be all peaceful, docile and submissive in your times of fasting. Thoughts cleansed, that means no kinky hallucinations or malicious contemplations. Essentially, fasting is suppose to make you a better person. But walking past the damn food centres and seeing old malay uncles playing chess and sipping their steaming hot black coffee makes me wanna head their way and kick their tables over. Only thing stopping me is that, coffee shop tables, these days are cemented to the damn floor. -_- Young tattooed-up malay couples, puffing incessantly at the sidewalks is another sight that makes my heart rate increase in blatant fury. I can't help but assume they think they could pass off as a eurasian or something. Ah! Melayu tu melayu lah babe! For the love of God Melayu Modern does not exist! Its a lame excuse for being un-Malay.
Some things that constantly pisses me off in my attempt to achieve that level of spiritual bliss. Buggeration.
Yay, finally got that slice of nigglings out of my way. Now, you guys better start updating your blogs lah! I'm so dying of boredom lah. No msn, no blogs to read. Wah piang, thats probably the reason why I haven't been online much. Sheesh. Make me feel welcomed can?
Heheh Update hor. ;)
Anyways... I must say that I have friends who can give good entertaining lap dances. *grinsss* So if you have any liking for a lap-dancer, do holler. I can make some arrangements.
I know, its a bit late, but heres a MIGHTY HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY SUNSHINES!!! You guys light my fire. Hahah, in a good way.
I had like the greatest laugh that Friday! I'm just really glad to be able to have a blast (yet again!) with the entire clan of 'slackers'. WHat made it cooler was, it was the August babies' celebratory meet up! Kumar shined didn't erm...she...he? Because of him, i'm gonna avoid having any oral contact with 'Kuih Tarts'. *grimaces*
Damn, I swear i had more to talk about! I'm not giving in this time, You bloody well squeeze those thoughts out, you incorrigible woman. I am so not gonna regret not entertaining the sporadic sprouts of mindless rambles. You perpetually surface at such an inconvenient moment. Nows your damn chance to be free... Speak damn it!
Its slowly coming back on...
Mighty slow...
Ok.
I had my fist feel of what teachers day felt like, again, on the other side of the fence. Bah! I had gifts that left me baffled, surprised and even guilty. I received flowers and my first Globe thingie. You know the one LDW collects for Yoo Rin in My girl. Yeah, too bad it wasn't LDW giving me that. Bleargh. All my life, guys have NEVER given me any flowers, this time around, BOYS gave me flowers, and I don't mean just one stalk, I'm talking about like, a LOT! Ha! A twist of fate perhaps, or God is once again, messing with me!...
I know for sure, Children's day this year would be a period of financial drought as I struggle to balance out my conscience as well as splurge on my parents'30 something wedding anniversary. Bluek. Not looking forward to that.
Right, back to what else teachers day felt like. It was also a tad boring. This was perhaps a result of being spoilt silly by my primary school-thats the primary school i was schooling at. Back then, every damn eve of a school holiday was filled with an endless bang of school concerts that lasted till the school bell rang. So basically, there were no lessons and kids as well as teachers get to laugh and ease up the creases on their foreheads. Not here though. They had to do the aces work out. Ha ha! Oh well, by then, I was already numbed by both, my period cramps as well as my countless attempt to keep count of the number of presents! Muahahah. It was like Christmas, without santa. Or maybe it was more like Santa getting all his presents. :) Too bad, no hawt specimen wrapped in a box. Pui.
God! I am soooo hungry right now, I could eat a cow! Ah, you do know that we fast so that we could feel what the poor and destitute go through on a daily basis. We fast to manifest that element of unity that prevails in every aspect of Islam. We fast to appreciate what we have as well as to sympathise with people who do not have what we do. We fast so we could curb our wanton appetite for earthly desires.
Yes, but I'm still hungry!
I don't think you need to be a muslim to fast. I think everyone could fast. Well, I would exclude those who live by the mantra, "A hungry man is an angry man." COz then they would be defeating the whole purpose of fasting. So if you are a tree-hugger, a gay-rights activist, a Feminist, a bush-lover, an Osama-lover (wait, then you would have already started fasting coz last time i checked, the superpower had it that only muslims loved oSama) or just a plain Lover, just try fucking fasting and things are damn well gonna get better on your side.
You are after all suppose to be all peaceful, docile and submissive in your times of fasting. Thoughts cleansed, that means no kinky hallucinations or malicious contemplations. Essentially, fasting is suppose to make you a better person. But walking past the damn food centres and seeing old malay uncles playing chess and sipping their steaming hot black coffee makes me wanna head their way and kick their tables over. Only thing stopping me is that, coffee shop tables, these days are cemented to the damn floor. -_- Young tattooed-up malay couples, puffing incessantly at the sidewalks is another sight that makes my heart rate increase in blatant fury. I can't help but assume they think they could pass off as a eurasian or something. Ah! Melayu tu melayu lah babe! For the love of God Melayu Modern does not exist! Its a lame excuse for being un-Malay.
Some things that constantly pisses me off in my attempt to achieve that level of spiritual bliss. Buggeration.
Yay, finally got that slice of nigglings out of my way. Now, you guys better start updating your blogs lah! I'm so dying of boredom lah. No msn, no blogs to read. Wah piang, thats probably the reason why I haven't been online much. Sheesh. Make me feel welcomed can?
Heheh Update hor. ;)
Comments