Muke tetek
*shakes head*
Don't mind me.
I have an overload of them sex-laden novels I was talking about. Instantly, I was conjuring up fictitious S&M seniors that only existed in my self-constructed, very promiscuous realm. I really have this bubbling potential to pollute everyone around me with my insatiable carnal desires. God help me. Oh wait, he can't! Coz he's too engrossed laughing at the atrocities he's pelted me with. Pffrrtttt.
I love hairspray. Delayed reaction, i know. But i eventually managed to fall deeply in love with it anyway. Bleah! I'm a late bloomer, in case you haven't noticed. ;p
Don't mind me.
I have an overload of them sex-laden novels I was talking about. Instantly, I was conjuring up fictitious S&M seniors that only existed in my self-constructed, very promiscuous realm. I really have this bubbling potential to pollute everyone around me with my insatiable carnal desires. God help me. Oh wait, he can't! Coz he's too engrossed laughing at the atrocities he's pelted me with. Pffrrtttt.
I love hairspray. Delayed reaction, i know. But i eventually managed to fall deeply in love with it anyway. Bleah! I'm a late bloomer, in case you haven't noticed. ;p
Comments