Happy New Year World!
A brand new year, a brand new start, a brand new me! The hell, I bloody wish. I'm too bratty to wanna change myself. heh.
Anyways, I like Malacca. Just Malacca. *all smiles*
My mind isn't quite here, really, so words aren't gonna come easy. Hence, for that, the pics shall do the talking. Take it all in. :)
I loved this moment. Utter delirium. Especially after jumping on those really awesomely soft, bouncy bloody bed. I wanted to sneak it back home! Seriously.
These are the vivid colours I havent quite manage to locate on our very own Little India. Someday perhaps ya?
Aren't they pretty?



Theres just something peaceful about an empty swimming pool.
Oh yes! I have always wanted to sneak a shot like this, you know, with another fellow fan. But of course, im starting off slow. Heh.
The cute eurasian kids at the seafood restaurant. Actually not much of a restaurant la. But hell, the food there is mighty cheap!!! Like insanely cheap I tell ya. Do visit them. :)
They are really proud of this shot. Really. I don't get it at all.
Yes. We tried them fish spa. It was crazy.





My first meal for the year. :) I was wondering if it would like taste any better should there be TWO scoops of ice cream, sandwiching a single fried banana. Heee.
Happy 2009 sunshines!
Anyways, I like Malacca. Just Malacca. *all smiles*
My mind isn't quite here, really, so words aren't gonna come easy. Hence, for that, the pics shall do the talking. Take it all in. :)
Happy 2009 sunshines!
Comments