The Bolsheviks came marching in.

The cramps are getting relentless, lasting more than 2 days. After the second hour of unabated pain, I was convinced my death was inevitable.

Alas, 3 days later, here I am, running on empty and fending off the weak remnants of their attack. Its still there, but I can sit on them. Heh.

My KL trip was...well...good enough. It could have been better, if divine specimens could be wantonly littered on the streets. But it was good, nonetheless. In that five days, I essentially had the most fun keeping records of worthy dudes whose faces I stumbled upon as we meander through the bustling retail outlets. You know, when I plot their numbers out, I actually got a bell curve! Heh. Normal distribution.

Nothing normal about NOT encountering that much yummylicious bites in my very own country. Damn all this.

I'm getting really used to the bite plate. I think I could spit in the eye of that bastard of a taxi driver and blame it on my bite plate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness