Meaningless exploitations.
I'm getting a whole lot of that. Meaningless. Unpromising. Raw mundanities.
Whatever.
I'm beyond all this. I really couldn't care less anymore.
I think Adrian Pang can really act and I love Red Thread. Hmm, the local acts are getting better i tell ya. Adrian's crying scene was really overwhelming as it tugs at my heartstrings. Haiz I just wanted to bawl my eyes out as I thought about how painful it must be, to silently take in the conversation one just had with the mother who longs to see you and you can't reveal yourself no matter how much you would want to embrace that woman before you. I really wanted to cry...well in such situations, i usually just give in to my tears. But when I looked up, I saw the flashing green light and realised I was on the damn bus. Can you imagine how twisted it would have been if I had actually bawled on the bus? Ha! Pathetic.
Anyways, turning 24 has brought nothing but misery. All these miseries somehow revolves around my being single for too fucking long. It suddenly dawned upon me... I don't know if I could actually kiss properly, hell I don't even know if I would ever be doing it right? At the rate I'm going, I'd probably never know how well or bad a kisser I am. I don't know what other physiological reactions do men manifest. I'm talking about reactions that were never mentioned in the pages of my romance novels. Ok perhaps some can be found in the abyss of some obsolete medical bible...but come on, I'm a mere commoner who has too much ego to want to source for such an article. I do not know what it feels like to be in the embrace of people who are not related to me. Ok, you gotta subtract my students from that equation. Do the hair at the nape stand on end when that happens? Do those sedated butterflies in my tummy really come alive in gleeful excitement? What does it feel like have another hand in mine? Heh clammy perhaps. Simple questions to many huh, but to me, the freak of nature, it's quite a challenge. A challenge I can't overcome by merely studying for it. What the fuck. I am not only deprived, I have come to a stage where there is no word whatsoever to describe my pitiful state. I am socially inept. Maybe I am autistic and my parents were never really aware of it. Geez, that's beyond sad.
Rotten as can be, no thanks to 15 minutes of contemplation on a very mundane bus ride.
If you happen to bump into this being on the road, do go up to her and tell her, "It's okay..." And then tell yourself you are doing a good deed. Your graciousness will be duly rewarded in the afterlife. Know that you have done a great service to the community or rather, the socially inept.
Whatever.
I'm beyond all this. I really couldn't care less anymore.
I think Adrian Pang can really act and I love Red Thread. Hmm, the local acts are getting better i tell ya. Adrian's crying scene was really overwhelming as it tugs at my heartstrings. Haiz I just wanted to bawl my eyes out as I thought about how painful it must be, to silently take in the conversation one just had with the mother who longs to see you and you can't reveal yourself no matter how much you would want to embrace that woman before you. I really wanted to cry...well in such situations, i usually just give in to my tears. But when I looked up, I saw the flashing green light and realised I was on the damn bus. Can you imagine how twisted it would have been if I had actually bawled on the bus? Ha! Pathetic.
Anyways, turning 24 has brought nothing but misery. All these miseries somehow revolves around my being single for too fucking long. It suddenly dawned upon me... I don't know if I could actually kiss properly, hell I don't even know if I would ever be doing it right? At the rate I'm going, I'd probably never know how well or bad a kisser I am. I don't know what other physiological reactions do men manifest. I'm talking about reactions that were never mentioned in the pages of my romance novels. Ok perhaps some can be found in the abyss of some obsolete medical bible...but come on, I'm a mere commoner who has too much ego to want to source for such an article. I do not know what it feels like to be in the embrace of people who are not related to me. Ok, you gotta subtract my students from that equation. Do the hair at the nape stand on end when that happens? Do those sedated butterflies in my tummy really come alive in gleeful excitement? What does it feel like have another hand in mine? Heh clammy perhaps. Simple questions to many huh, but to me, the freak of nature, it's quite a challenge. A challenge I can't overcome by merely studying for it. What the fuck. I am not only deprived, I have come to a stage where there is no word whatsoever to describe my pitiful state. I am socially inept. Maybe I am autistic and my parents were never really aware of it. Geez, that's beyond sad.
Rotten as can be, no thanks to 15 minutes of contemplation on a very mundane bus ride.
...and I'm still feeling like shit... guess this is what half-fucked feels like...
Comments