Missing you...
Lately, I've been feeling a little less bitter. When I'm less bitter, I can't help but snap into my sentimental maudlin mode, and I don't even need to be intoxicated to reach that. So, i started perusing through my facebook photos, yes, I had it reactivated, after being nudged by a certain psychologist cum teacher cum former cum future colleague. That's a whole lotta cum right there. *i just love how that would sound when you say it out loud, like maybe 3 times. Coz 3 is a magic fairytale number* Right, so there I was looking through pictures after pictures after pictures... You get the idea right? Shit, why do I feel like I'm typing my readers theater script out, all over again? Seriously (there I go again...), since readers theatre, the essence of our conversation in school seems to somewhat resonate in its favour. Like, every thing we say seems like it was plucked out of our scripts. Its actually quite freaky. Well, at first it was funny, really, after a while, it just feels like QCE502 has swallowed us whole, and spat us out, a changed being. In that process of being consumed, they rewired us and altered the very make-up of our existence...Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but I'm definitely not lying...I'm changing! And it sucks.
Wait... I was supposed to be rambling about being all sentimental, now look how far I've digressed. Anyways, sentimental me had me sieving through my email folders. And thats when I stumbled upon a past email. It was an email to Adeline because she wanted us all to come up with a list of attributes for each of us so she can generate our 'report' cards, for that Christmas meet up. Remember? No? Ok what about this, it was the same meet up where I did a jump shot with a really loose top and Adel's mum caught me on camera with my top half off coz I didnt realise the extend of my jump would allow my top to slip off? Yes? Good, now I have your full attention. :P SO yea, I found the email I sent out and it got me mushy and all on the insides. Just thought I should post it up, before deleting the mail itself, so it will never be erased from my memory. ;)
Asilah is...
1. the sunshine of a party
2. feisty, she bites and scratches when provoked
3. pretty laid-back which kinda explains why she's late most of the time
Claryce is...
1. the light at the end of the tunnel
2. accomodating to an acceptable extent, after that she becomes plain evil.
3. the mother of all optimism, but lately, she's just The Mother.
Sherlin is...
1. the epitome of a civilised lady, all prim and proper
2. the most 'wife-material' of us all
3. empathetic to peoples' pleas
Hidayah is...
1. the 'voice' of a party
2. equipped with a healthy sense of self-deprecating humour
3. hilariously light-hearted
Jiahui/Josh is...
1. positively free-spirited
2. a sympathetic listener
3. altruistically inclined
Jing Xian is...
1. about as polite as a princess
2. amazingly demure
3. a good-natured lass
Hui Li is...
1. a very dedicated person
2. about as gung-ho as gung-ho could get. She goes all out.
3. athletic!
I'm so fortunate to have you guys. *sniffs*
Don't ask, I think its the looming Valentine's day la. You know how I despise V-day right, I've always had this huge plan of wanting to sleep through V-day, like you know, sleep on the night of Feb 13 and wake up in morning of Feb 15... The prospect of having that this year, seems rather bleak though... :) Next year perhaps, aye?
So long sunshine!
Wait... I was supposed to be rambling about being all sentimental, now look how far I've digressed. Anyways, sentimental me had me sieving through my email folders. And thats when I stumbled upon a past email. It was an email to Adeline because she wanted us all to come up with a list of attributes for each of us so she can generate our 'report' cards, for that Christmas meet up. Remember? No? Ok what about this, it was the same meet up where I did a jump shot with a really loose top and Adel's mum caught me on camera with my top half off coz I didnt realise the extend of my jump would allow my top to slip off? Yes? Good, now I have your full attention. :P SO yea, I found the email I sent out and it got me mushy and all on the insides. Just thought I should post it up, before deleting the mail itself, so it will never be erased from my memory. ;)
Asilah is...
1. the sunshine of a party
2. feisty, she bites and scratches when provoked
3. pretty laid-back which kinda explains why she's late most of the time
Claryce is...
1. the light at the end of the tunnel
2. accomodating to an acceptable extent, after that she becomes plain evil.
3. the mother of all optimism, but lately, she's just The Mother.
Sherlin is...
1. the epitome of a civilised lady, all prim and proper
2. the most 'wife-material' of us all
3. empathetic to peoples' pleas
Hidayah is...
1. the 'voice' of a party
2. equipped with a healthy sense of self-deprecating humour
3. hilariously light-hearted
Jiahui/Josh is...
1. positively free-spirited
2. a sympathetic listener
3. altruistically inclined
Jing Xian is...
1. about as polite as a princess
2. amazingly demure
3. a good-natured lass
Hui Li is...
1. a very dedicated person
2. about as gung-ho as gung-ho could get. She goes all out.
3. athletic!
I'm so fortunate to have you guys. *sniffs*
Don't ask, I think its the looming Valentine's day la. You know how I despise V-day right, I've always had this huge plan of wanting to sleep through V-day, like you know, sleep on the night of Feb 13 and wake up in morning of Feb 15... The prospect of having that this year, seems rather bleak though... :) Next year perhaps, aye?
So long sunshine!
Comments
you cut me.. i bleed you know...
I love adel!
Was just lookin at our Darwin's evolution photo taken during THAT same Christmas at Adel's.
Gettin sentimental here..