Sing me anything...

Anything at all. Anything that can make me...wet. :) Un-dry, inspired, aroused... Anything la!

I need directions dear. One after another, not merely one direction. Don't tell me to turn left, coz I won't know what to do after turning left. Do I go straight? Turn right or turn left again? Argh. And thats me right now. Hmph. Clueless. My dad says I should not get all too stressed out when things don't go my way and that I should not devout all my time on deadlines and lesson plans. Believe it or not, I think he's damn right. I am a laid back kinda person and anything other than being that would snap me into a solemn mode that sets my pimple popping. Hence, I shall ditch the frown that I oh-so-often have on. I'm not going to shout at the kids. Uh uh. I'm just going to be myself and let my sarcasm prevail. I shall be nice when people are deserving of it. Which reminds me, I need to make a point and make it loud and clear so I'll remember that people like this one, actually exist. I never knew that not having any intentions to cater for halal food legitimizes exclusion. Or perhaps, we are just not liked. *shrugs* Now I can rest well.

Where was I again? Yes, discarding the worries and frowns. Nevertheless, lets move on, before I lose steam. Oh, this picture below never fails to put a smile up. Can you see 3 boxes in the middle of the pic? Ah, they are actually kids running around with cardboard boxes over their head. They looked so mighty cute in person, coz they were literally scurrying around with what seemed like oversized heads. Its so bloody cute I tell ya. I laughed myself silly just looking at them. ;)


These pictures are up, coz someone asked for them. :P Someone whose blog is in need of an update! Muy muy unfair. Anyways, since someone is leaving for Australia sometime soon, better put this up in case she decides to elope and run off with her, ahem ahem. I'm sure theres a word for people like her. People who travel across the ocean to merely check on their other half. What are they called! ah! Nvm, i'll get it...soon enough.




I have a globe so strategically positioned somewhere near my desk. I look at it whenever I want to run away from school. I can't spin it though, its a little loose on the pivot. Anyway, I've always wanted a globe of my own. This is probably the closest I get to owning one myself.


This was taken during the first week, way before the storm of lesson plans came in. Marginally tidy, really.


My thrash. Not much introduction needed here yah. Oh, and my staple diet, Vitasoy!


My very own alley! A place I call home, for the next 7 weeks or so.


This is what I use for my target practice. You know, the nerf gun bit. They are perfect. They get knocked over and they'd fall silently. Oh and I personally hate snoopy (no offense Lady Ryce). Just perfect.
This was taken on the 1st NSC observation day. Organized chaos. It was pandemonium when I came back. Coz I forgot I left the place in a bad state. Heh. Thank god HE didn't get to see it. What an impression I'd have left on him...


Oooh, and the nerf gun! The highlight (thus far) of my Practicum days. We'll see if he'd get relegated to second place in time to come. ;)
The things I do in class...


So far, thats what I've managed to gather. Will add more on it, as a testament to my sanity. I'll come out of this alive, won't I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness