Week 7.
This is when things get interesting. A sudden high and then a free-falling low. Imagine that being repeated over and over again. I'm forgetting what it actually is like to feel that moment of temporary bliss. I can no longer smile like I actually mean it.
The essence: it's pretty fucked up being me right now.
I thought I was strong enough for this, apparently not. Bawling my eyes out never felt better. I wish people could act more humanely and be as honest as their mothers would have taught them to be. It would simply make life less complicated, especially if you are being placed at their fucking mercy. If things aren't right, then say so at the fucking start. Don't fucking smile and tell me everything is fine when it isn't.
Ok...to be continued...I can't think when Im breaking down again...
The essence: it's pretty fucked up being me right now.
I thought I was strong enough for this, apparently not. Bawling my eyes out never felt better. I wish people could act more humanely and be as honest as their mothers would have taught them to be. It would simply make life less complicated, especially if you are being placed at their fucking mercy. If things aren't right, then say so at the fucking start. Don't fucking smile and tell me everything is fine when it isn't.
Ok...to be continued...I can't think when Im breaking down again...
Comments