Big Plans, Little me.
The plan was to ditch you. Yes, you. I was going to just abandon you because I thought that this other medium called Twitter was gonna suffice. I was wrong. Whats new right? So here I am, grovelling for your mercy. Take me back!
Yes? Ok. That was easy. *winks*
I had a blast, before today. Everything was more perfect than I pictured it to be. The Sun wasn't as vicious as I thought it would be and the guys at the beach had more chiselled six-packs than the ones I imagined. It was beautiful. The food was great, the people were all smiles and even the trees were beckoning for us. It was splendid. I only saw these moments in my dreams prior to this. Perhaps sometimes, when he wants to, God can be really nice. And Sanur was awesome. It was so good, I could actually picture myself having hot languid you know what on the shores of its beach. Speaking of you know what, I think my airplane-toilet you know what has been rekindled. *grins*
My primate urges. I rest my case.
So I never really concluded my Practicum phase. Well it came and went and I passed and I'm done with it and now I'm gonna start teaching for real. Like not those shit-ass micro teaching that rattles me inside out. Its the real deal now. Haiz. You'll hear from me soon enough with all the bitching that I would have accumulated during my 'working' hours. I have a feeling my life isn't gonna be very rosy. I shall take comfort in the fact that I have decided to spend Christmas in Japan this year and I will be needing the rest of the year for my thorough planning of my much awaited sojourn in the land where I'm supposed to be lost in Translation! Yeehaww! (So inept, i know, but wth, Im running out of expressions so bear with me) I got my parental approval, next, P's approval. Such is life... Approvals... Blearh, Bob Marley's laughing at me. So much for the emancipation of oneself from whatever slavery.
What am I gonna do?
I turned 25 yesterday. SO now I can scream the lyrics of "Whats Up" and sing it like I fucking mean it!
Double yay!
:) I'm out! My ramblings have lost its structure. I think its a good thing, considering all the other unnecessary structure erected at the wrong places in my life. Ok, im out...for real! Till another bad day comes along. ;)
Yes? Ok. That was easy. *winks*
I had a blast, before today. Everything was more perfect than I pictured it to be. The Sun wasn't as vicious as I thought it would be and the guys at the beach had more chiselled six-packs than the ones I imagined. It was beautiful. The food was great, the people were all smiles and even the trees were beckoning for us. It was splendid. I only saw these moments in my dreams prior to this. Perhaps sometimes, when he wants to, God can be really nice. And Sanur was awesome. It was so good, I could actually picture myself having hot languid you know what on the shores of its beach. Speaking of you know what, I think my airplane-toilet you know what has been rekindled. *grins*
My primate urges. I rest my case.
So I never really concluded my Practicum phase. Well it came and went and I passed and I'm done with it and now I'm gonna start teaching for real. Like not those shit-ass micro teaching that rattles me inside out. Its the real deal now. Haiz. You'll hear from me soon enough with all the bitching that I would have accumulated during my 'working' hours. I have a feeling my life isn't gonna be very rosy. I shall take comfort in the fact that I have decided to spend Christmas in Japan this year and I will be needing the rest of the year for my thorough planning of my much awaited sojourn in the land where I'm supposed to be lost in Translation! Yeehaww! (So inept, i know, but wth, Im running out of expressions so bear with me) I got my parental approval, next, P's approval. Such is life... Approvals... Blearh, Bob Marley's laughing at me. So much for the emancipation of oneself from whatever slavery.
What am I gonna do?
I turned 25 yesterday. SO now I can scream the lyrics of "Whats Up" and sing it like I fucking mean it!
Double yay!
:) I'm out! My ramblings have lost its structure. I think its a good thing, considering all the other unnecessary structure erected at the wrong places in my life. Ok, im out...for real! Till another bad day comes along. ;)
Comments