Howdy there, I'm still here.
Yes I am. (Un)Fortunately, I am not dead yet. Apparently work and condescending words do not kill. I thought they would, hell I wished they would. I am down to the last three-quarters of the year. Thats what I call optimism. Life has been a whole heap of unhappiness, actually work has been that. However, those tiny moments when I could muster the discipline to ditch the thought of work, those seemed more blissful than it used to be. I guess the theory of relativity operates at its optimum level when work breathes down your neck. Nonetheless, the pain makes the joy sweeter. Does that make any sense at all? If it doesn't then it makes more sense, I'm battered.
Nevermind me. I'm just dropping by to breathe some life into my intangible, therapeutic space. I'm still here and I still have my voice. :) I hope you people are in a better place. Hearts.
Comments