Worth.

Yeah, true to its signs, the Red army came marching in. Along with its contingent of stomach cramps and insatiable thirst. Man, i really can't imagine what its gonna be like when I'm actually carrying a child. Geez. Fussy lil fool.

Anyways, I love Prison Break. I think the entire world should watch it. If not for the meandering plots that keep you seated at the edge of your seat, at least watch it Wentworth Miller. Dear god, that man is as divine as can be. That 'Worth' in his name aint there for no reason man. Aaah, that didnt come out right. Nonetheless, he's just magnifico. You know what, I have a confession to make, I'm now watching Dinotopia on the Hallmark channel just so i could see him. OK him and that dinosaur-genius, Professor Zippo. What? He's cute ok! May not be humanly cute, but nevertheless, cute in his own realm. You know what ladies, don't watch him...The lesser you know, the better. Less competition.

"Amazing Race Asia"

Good god, I was seriously jubilant when i saw Sahil and Prashant on it, yeah the 'Indian Boys'. Ok honestly, just Sahil. I think, in comparison to all the other mates, they have the most potential, and yeah, they are a whole lot more fun to watch. My hopes and excitement ran low when they were eliminated last week. Basket! Eliminate coz they didnt abide to rules! Geeez, boys will be boys. So there i was, rebuilding my hopes on our homegrown team, Melody and Sharon. Need i say more? They were among the calmest duo in that race and now they're eliminated. Perhaps because they abide too much to the rules. ;) Anyways, it always happens, the ones i dot on get instantly eliminated. hmmm... Pues...my current fav would be Laura and Andy. Don't they just look so cute together? (not) How able he is when behind the wheels. (not) Yeah, i hope my pattern of likings will coincide with the elimination. Haha. I hope Sandy and Francesca loses(not). ;) Do you copy me?

Whatever... It's nice to sometimes not make sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness