I cracked

Vulnerable as can be. I broke. Its like the green bottle on the wall could no longer take in any more water and it just exploded. All the worse case scenario bottled up so it could not hurt anyone. And then suddenly, someone talks about it with so much apathy and you instantly sense how its all a facade of sheer boldness. You would have crumbled and easily relented had it been you, but not this someone. Immense whirlpool of emotions devour you. Before you know it, it starts trickling out of that one orifice you have no control of.

Bleagh. Thats me.

Its funny cause a coupla days ago, I remember Claryce saying she's never seen me cried in school. Heh! Now she has. By the way, people should try crying sometime, it kinda feels good, something close to sheer emancipation from everything thats tying you down. A temporary illusion that works. Temporary.

School officially starts today. It was drop dead boring. ENd of story.

I found a new read. thatbloodycritic.blogspot.com. SO far its been good. Hasn't bored the beat jesus outta me, like the other blogs I go to. And he doesn't have those annoying ads that screams of capitalistic agenda. I think above all things, he is genuinely funny and he uses the word 'fuck' so nonchalantly. I like that! And hey! He didn't need to sashay around in skimpy clothes to get a good dose of daily hits! Kudos kid.

My back's starting to yell. Its hurting like hell. I can't feel my legs anymore, they were aching so bad before this. Now, they are just numbed. I'm a ragged doll.

Tremendously excited about Friday!!! Pre-prom dinner cum birthday dinner! Muahahahahaa
Now now, which photographs should we give John.....

*ponders*

Comments

when lexus makes a comeback on thurs, let's choose some photos from it..i think there are quite a few pic of us in him..

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness