Stubborn Inertia


Nothings been done, tangibly. Numerous brooding sessions equating to a massive voidness in my intended progress. Even my usual throne-sitting contemplation didn't do any justice. I am really good at this. All this stubborn inactivity. I could get the laundry done, the dishes done, the toilet scrubbed to the very last scum and even stare at the flowers to catch it bloom. Everything, But sit my arse down and start typing my dissertation away. I'm starting to think this dissertation thing comes with a witchy spell that numbs your sense of priority. I'm screwed.

My stubborn inertia has also brought me in the realms of sex-blogs, or rather just blogs with unsavoury contents. Coz, you don't get 'sex' sprawled all over the pages, rather, just some female yapping about her sexual encounters. Hell, even THAT isn't detailed, hence it leaves a gaping hole of credibility issues. She talks about how she charges her men and how much for whatever crap she does. She posts her pictures and talks about her sojourn in the women's jail and her mama's attempt to send her to IMH. Oh, and she posted a trail of revolting pictures of her hairy belly. That was by far the obscene part. I felt intruded by the mere sight of it. Fucking disgusting. It got me wondering though, what pushed her to doing it? My god, was it dissertation?? Ha! I bloody hope not. You know, a part of me hopes against all hope that she's just some twisted psychidzo who isn't even aware of what she's been doing. Like under some nasty spell or something. Maybe she somehow gets possessed by Annabel Chong's (whom I just came to know of, courtesy of Claryce) ancestor, since she isn't dead yet. I'm not reading her blog ever again. It immensely affects me on multiple levels, perhaps compounded by the fact that I am just gender bias and that instinctive mechanism kicks in to defend our kind, but in this situation, I can't! At first it tickles me, then i get really mad at her stupidity, thereafter, I feel sad for her, and then excruciatingly grossified.

I hope I'd never meet someone like that. Someone who demeans herself beyond redemption.

For now, I need a good eyewash and a leather strap (dun get kinky now!)
to strap me to my computer table!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness