Belated!
First and foremost, I neeeeed to wish Jiahui A mighty belated birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!! I'm so sorry i couldn't reach you on 7th June coz i'm without my handphone and stuck in some rural part of Indonesia. All this a result of my quest for a permaculturally inspired experience. Anyways, we will meet at the end of June when everyone's back in Singapore k! Till then, take care you guys and....I MISS you people man! I kinda miss school too. Haiz...
Pekanbaru is where I've been since last friday. Its a town in Sumatra and its ok lah. A little behind Singapore in many ways but its pretty easy and slow. At times, it can get quite suffocating seeing so many tiny motorbikes whizzing by. Pfffrrt. Good thing is, I won't be here for long. On the morrow, we'll set off to Bali! Yay! It leaves me feeling a tad excited and at the same time, a tad nervous too. You see, I was thrown the task of finding a hotel there. Room reservations done over the phone and on the Internet leaves me feeling uncertain. Its like, I'm not even sure if the guy at the end of the line is seriously paying attention to what I'm saying.
Speaking too much Indonesian in a week makes me lose my grasp of the English language. Its scary.
Inarticulate, yet again.
Cya in a bit, when I find my tongue.
;)
Pekanbaru is where I've been since last friday. Its a town in Sumatra and its ok lah. A little behind Singapore in many ways but its pretty easy and slow. At times, it can get quite suffocating seeing so many tiny motorbikes whizzing by. Pfffrrt. Good thing is, I won't be here for long. On the morrow, we'll set off to Bali! Yay! It leaves me feeling a tad excited and at the same time, a tad nervous too. You see, I was thrown the task of finding a hotel there. Room reservations done over the phone and on the Internet leaves me feeling uncertain. Its like, I'm not even sure if the guy at the end of the line is seriously paying attention to what I'm saying.
Speaking too much Indonesian in a week makes me lose my grasp of the English language. Its scary.
Inarticulate, yet again.
Cya in a bit, when I find my tongue.
;)
Comments