Datang bulan. (period)
The red army did a march past today, as predicted. A march past probably lasting an entire week. 7 days of relentless pain and mayhem over in the south. *sighs*
I went for manifestasi. It was good. I had fun. I think it was worth the 5 bucks it cost. There were so many people. So many malay kids. I was among them. It felt awfully weird, but i was wired to enjoy the show, and darn proud to say, I did. Heh, it brought back experiences etched in my memory, six years ago. When I was part of all that. Strangely, its a pleasant memory. Thats good. Manifestasi 2008 looked cheap but it was a great spectacle of talents. Nice going.
Right. As promised, I shall now run through my Birthday wish list. Coz the last time i brushed this suggestion away, I got one heck of a surprise for my birthday. Bloody hell. It shall not happen again, right ADELINE? :p I have so kindly included a list of things which should be frowned upon as birthday gifts. tsk tsk. How nice of me!
Here we go, let shamelessness take the lead...
Birthday WISH-list:
~ Hawt Korean lad, dressed in turquoise tops, preferably ( i know girls, this may be beyond your budget, for now....;p)
~ Long tops/tunics fit for work, in which I won't sweat. So material is a main criterion here, satin, silk and chiffon would be perfect!
~ Long t-shirts that come in thin material suited for our suffocating weather.
~ A handbag that could fit A4-sized materials and can be used, both, as a tote bag and a sling bag. As a tote bag, its handles need to be long, like my Rusty, just the way I like it.
~ Belts. The kind that can be worn with baggy tops or to cushion the bagginess an oversized tunic.
~ Earrings. The more ostentatious the better. I'm vain mah.
~ Chunky necklaces that won't scare the kids. You know what i mean.
~ Shawls/scarfs, or anything that can be wound round the neck just for a muted fashion statement. Something that doesn't make me perspire!
I know, i'm immensely fussy over details, THATS the reason why I refused to come up with a wish list! Sheesh. But that should be enough right?
Birthday NON WISH-list
~ Make-up, dun bother getting me any of these, you'd probably go wrong with the colours coz I dun come in a particularly convenient colour to begin with. BAH! Besides, if you get me those colour palates, I won't even know how to go about painting my face. I'm hopeless.
~ Skirts/pants, chances are, you'd probably get the size wrong. And, another camouflage micro mini would give the 'surprise' away lor.
~ Bracelets, you guys know I've got a lot of these so lets not waste anymore moolahs on them.
~ Shoes!
~ Books. I can borrow them from the library. Heheh.
~ Flowers & Chocolates, This one would make me cringe and gyrate in sheer agony. Uh uh. Big no no.
~ A mug, any mug. I swear, the mug will fly!
~ A ring, unless you intend to propose, i think you should stay away from that. My reaction may be too overwhelming to handle thereafter.
OK! I've finally done it! Braved my conscience and shamelessly listed my wants. Gosh! Excuse me while I bawl my mortification out.
Nite.
I went for manifestasi. It was good. I had fun. I think it was worth the 5 bucks it cost. There were so many people. So many malay kids. I was among them. It felt awfully weird, but i was wired to enjoy the show, and darn proud to say, I did. Heh, it brought back experiences etched in my memory, six years ago. When I was part of all that. Strangely, its a pleasant memory. Thats good. Manifestasi 2008 looked cheap but it was a great spectacle of talents. Nice going.
Right. As promised, I shall now run through my Birthday wish list. Coz the last time i brushed this suggestion away, I got one heck of a surprise for my birthday. Bloody hell. It shall not happen again, right ADELINE? :p I have so kindly included a list of things which should be frowned upon as birthday gifts. tsk tsk. How nice of me!
Here we go, let shamelessness take the lead...
Birthday WISH-list:
~ Hawt Korean lad, dressed in turquoise tops, preferably ( i know girls, this may be beyond your budget, for now....;p)
~ Long tops/tunics fit for work, in which I won't sweat. So material is a main criterion here, satin, silk and chiffon would be perfect!
~ Long t-shirts that come in thin material suited for our suffocating weather.
~ A handbag that could fit A4-sized materials and can be used, both, as a tote bag and a sling bag. As a tote bag, its handles need to be long, like my Rusty, just the way I like it.
~ Belts. The kind that can be worn with baggy tops or to cushion the bagginess an oversized tunic.
~ Earrings. The more ostentatious the better. I'm vain mah.
~ Chunky necklaces that won't scare the kids. You know what i mean.
~ Shawls/scarfs, or anything that can be wound round the neck just for a muted fashion statement. Something that doesn't make me perspire!
I know, i'm immensely fussy over details, THATS the reason why I refused to come up with a wish list! Sheesh. But that should be enough right?
Birthday NON WISH-list
~ Make-up, dun bother getting me any of these, you'd probably go wrong with the colours coz I dun come in a particularly convenient colour to begin with. BAH! Besides, if you get me those colour palates, I won't even know how to go about painting my face. I'm hopeless.
~ Skirts/pants, chances are, you'd probably get the size wrong. And, another camouflage micro mini would give the 'surprise' away lor.
~ Bracelets, you guys know I've got a lot of these so lets not waste anymore moolahs on them.
~ Shoes!
~ Books. I can borrow them from the library. Heheh.
~ Flowers & Chocolates, This one would make me cringe and gyrate in sheer agony. Uh uh. Big no no.
~ A mug, any mug. I swear, the mug will fly!
~ A ring, unless you intend to propose, i think you should stay away from that. My reaction may be too overwhelming to handle thereafter.
OK! I've finally done it! Braved my conscience and shamelessly listed my wants. Gosh! Excuse me while I bawl my mortification out.
Nite.
Comments
i've changed my blog address to:
miloandcoffee.blogspot.com
(: