Just to make up for the decline in blogging. :)
I have lost my mojo.
My sister said I was funnier. I think work has killed my humour. But, its good that I came to realise that sooner rather than later aye. I'm working on keeping my humour and rigidness compartmentalised so i could easily switch from one to another. :)
I love MEN's Olympic volleyball matches. Grrrrr. Oh Mateo Martino, you hot hawt HAWT specimen of nature. You keep my search of that prospective accomplice that could grant me my FOUR month hope, alive. I heart thee. *wink* *wink*...
I miss bitching soooo much, I could die!
My sister said I was funnier. I think work has killed my humour. But, its good that I came to realise that sooner rather than later aye. I'm working on keeping my humour and rigidness compartmentalised so i could easily switch from one to another. :)
I love MEN's Olympic volleyball matches. Grrrrr. Oh Mateo Martino, you hot hawt HAWT specimen of nature. You keep my search of that prospective accomplice that could grant me my FOUR month hope, alive. I heart thee. *wink* *wink*...
I miss bitching soooo much, I could die!
Comments