Unintended milestone
A milestone in my working life. I made someone cry at work. No no, its not any of my colleagues. :) What the hell right? I never thought I would ever live to see the day I make someone cry without even needing to lift a tiny finger. Wow. The power of words and a vicious stare. I felt terrible after that. I vaguely remember how such fleeting thoughts used leave me feeling empowered and mighty. A temporary solace for the once faint-hearted me. Now, when it actually takes form, my weak conscience tremble in its blow. I too wanted to cry. Yeah.
I've never scolded so many kids so viciously before this. I'm actually beginning to like it. THATS the freaky portion. I think i might be turning into a monster. -_-
Anyone care to join me?
Comments
lol! come on.. Sometimes kids can make u understand why animals eat their young. At least you dont go tat far right?? :D
hahahahahahahahahahaha