Revived.

I did it. Ok, we did it!

Subject: Brazilian :)
Venue: Revive Wellness
Time: 3:00 pm

I need to clearly state, it doesn't hurt as bad as people make it to be. Seriously. I was sitting there, ok no, lying there, waiting for Amelia to dish me with that vicious tug that was supposed to render me speechless...It never came. After the cold spa that was supposed to pamper that nether region we so often take for granted, it was cold and i was supposed to be relaxed by it, but I wasn't. I was still frowning at the fact that, it didn't hurt! I must have real thick skin. Anyways, I was thrust into a state of inexplicable delirium thereafter. I was happy, for no good reason whatsoever. Hehe! Being that bald really makes one feel renewed. I loike. ;) I say go for it ya'll!

Tralalalla. Let me bask in this newly achieved happiness. I know its probably gonna be short-lived, but while i'm having it, bask in it. Yiippeee yai yai!

Ooooh. My next recollection takes me back 24 hours from now. *smiles* Karaoke-ing with Claryce, Adel and Dayah is just like having a box of chocolates...You never know what you're gonna get...One minute we'll be having a really sane conversation about their horrible workload, I turn around for a bit and before I knew it, Dayah was doing a pussy cat purr across the couch. Turn around again, and what did i get? Adel possessed by some Robotic demon. Oh yes, she did the robot dance!! With the mic in one hand. I'm not lying man, i have video recordings to prove. *grins* That we'll leave for another day. Oh, and how can i forget Nick Carter's avid fan. Claryce was regurgitating Backstreet Boys' songs like there was no tomorrow. No suppression whatsoever. It was like, the Backstreet Boys in her was finally set free! It was a tearjearking experience really, watching her finally setting those deeply embedded urges out, free...

It was an experience for sure. And i loved it! ;) Till the next karaoke session aye.

Give me some time with the pictures aye, i need to organise it before posting it up. I don't wanna be breaching any privacy act. ;)

My oven died on me. Thats not just it, she picked a fine time to let out her last heated breath. Bastard. It was my second batch of cookies in there. Buggeration.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahemmmmm!

update update!

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness