Where did Mr Sun go?

I love this picture and i heart the people in it.
School has been a drag. A serious drag. A drag I'm in no power to stop. Its long, stinky and infested with rodents. Huge, noisy, hard-staring rodents. Rodents who wouldn't go away even if you leave rat-poison around. Two weeks through and I'm already jaded. I get upset ever so easily and I instantly snap into my dreamy mode.
Fuck, Its so fucking HOT! What is up with the weather, seriously?
I digress.
My braces are off and it leaves me feeling, oddly naked. The retainers are a chore, but I wear them religiously coz they make my teeth look ultra perfect and whiter than it actually is. By the way, I failed my grammar test, so did the rest of the cohort. I am still laughing right now, as I think about it. Its really silly. They should have already expected all that, why make us sit for a test like that? Hmm I was talking about my teeth and suddenly grammar infiltrated my thoughts. Bleah.
Everyone is a hypocrite. Its inevitable. We become hypocrites out of respect, out of sheer obligation, out of blatant filial needs, sometimes just out of the blue. My hypocritical endeavors or lack of it leave me gaping for space and time so it can be let out. Thats where I come and exploit my very endearing blogsphere. I've developed into a list-addict. Shopping list, to do list, to die for list, to have list, guys to drool for list... you name it. Here's one to keep my conscience at bay...
My I would if I could list....
I want to wear toe socks with slippers.
I want to roll a socks up and stuff it in my mum's mouth.
I want to dig through the eye sockets of staring strangers.
I want to shove slow fucks out of my way.
I want to bite a piece off a bar of chocolate and leave the remaining piece back on the shelf.
We'll deal with that for now.
Fuck, Its so fucking HOT! What is up with the weather, seriously?
I digress.
My braces are off and it leaves me feeling, oddly naked. The retainers are a chore, but I wear them religiously coz they make my teeth look ultra perfect and whiter than it actually is. By the way, I failed my grammar test, so did the rest of the cohort. I am still laughing right now, as I think about it. Its really silly. They should have already expected all that, why make us sit for a test like that? Hmm I was talking about my teeth and suddenly grammar infiltrated my thoughts. Bleah.
Everyone is a hypocrite. Its inevitable. We become hypocrites out of respect, out of sheer obligation, out of blatant filial needs, sometimes just out of the blue. My hypocritical endeavors or lack of it leave me gaping for space and time so it can be let out. Thats where I come and exploit my very endearing blogsphere. I've developed into a list-addict. Shopping list, to do list, to die for list, to have list, guys to drool for list... you name it. Here's one to keep my conscience at bay...
My I would if I could list....
I want to wear toe socks with slippers.
I want to roll a socks up and stuff it in my mum's mouth.
I want to dig through the eye sockets of staring strangers.
I want to shove slow fucks out of my way.
I want to bite a piece off a bar of chocolate and leave the remaining piece back on the shelf.
We'll deal with that for now.
Comments