I'm no fun anymore.
I've lost my mojo. I used to be fun, now I'm just a severe brooder with frown lines that are deepening as the weeks pass. I've forgotten how it feels to laugh till my tummy aches. I've forgotten how to laugh manically at people on the train. I've forgotten how to do work at the very last minute and still manage to smile my way back to school. I've forgotten how to fail big and still stick around just cause I could. I've forgotten how to be me!
This isn't fun at all.
I need to snap out of this wanton worry-mode that sets those pimples popping.
I need to eat chocolate like there's no tomorrow.
I need to lay at the beach and let the sun devour me.
I need to do silly things and not worry about the fucking consequences.
I need to scream at the wind.
I need to jump on my bed in my undies and let the world know I'm still alive.
This isn't fun at all.
I need to snap out of this wanton worry-mode that sets those pimples popping.
I need to eat chocolate like there's no tomorrow.
I need to lay at the beach and let the sun devour me.
I need to do silly things and not worry about the fucking consequences.
I need to scream at the wind.
I need to jump on my bed in my undies and let the world know I'm still alive.
I need ice cream...and friends...and love...and sisters...and...
I need a break.
I need a break.
Comments
"YOU HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY"
HAHAHAHAHAAHA OKAY.
Ms Vermalean.