My rambling needs...
My head is starting to throb again. That ominous throb. So symptomatic of what gloominess that's lying ahead. I realised how my stomach could growl so startlingly loud at the oddest time of the day. Like, in a really silent lecture hall and in the intermittent pauses of my tutorials. Buggeration.
I'm attending a church wedding on the morrow. Really excited. I think I'm gonna shed some tear though. Hell, I know I'm gonna bawl at some point. Marriages tug at my heartstrings. So do childbirths and birthdays and deaths and departures and arrivals and unions and separations and...ok i should stop.
Sucker for romance.
Ok, my mind's blocked.
I'm out.
I'm attending a church wedding on the morrow. Really excited. I think I'm gonna shed some tear though. Hell, I know I'm gonna bawl at some point. Marriages tug at my heartstrings. So do childbirths and birthdays and deaths and departures and arrivals and unions and separations and...ok i should stop.
Sucker for romance.
Ok, my mind's blocked.
I'm out.
Comments