Bffaarrggghh!
It's beginning to hurt.
I have like a week left to finish up all these bloody pieces of schmuck they call homework. I know, I could have started them at an earlier date, but I blatantly didn't want to. I just wanted to bask, carelessly in the moment. You know, watch the sunrise in my sleep coz I've become too much of a bum to rise any earlier than 12nn, pretend it is raining outside and snuggle deeper into the covers of my bed, allow bon jovi to serenade over the blaring sounds of my mother's nagging and eat in bed. That last one, I still have not fulfilled. I'm too traumatised by the prospect of having cockroaches scurry around my bed. But, all in good time. I wanna have breakfast in bed...someday. So yeah, I was saying... I didn't want to finish up my homework. Alas! I've no choice now, and not much time as well. Damn. And, worst thing is, I can't swear. Heh. It's part of the whole deal with the new year resolution. No swearing. Na da.
Hope i could keep to that.
Now, I'm gonna let you in a little on something.
We are heading to the Zoo, come Monday. The thing here is, the last 2 attempts were made futile no thanks to the very inconsiderate weather. It basically rained the last two occasions we planned for a Zoo-trip. I wouldn't want to jinx this one by admitting how excited I am about it. Hence, I shall pretend like I don't give a f- I mean damn, like I don't give a damn about it. :) Like, whatever lor. Will see how it turns out k? ;)
Wow, how do I do that? Pretend like I'm actually having a conversation with someone while I'm wording my thoughts out.
My consultation with my tutor on the eve of Christmas left me feeling, well.... quite literally...brainless.
:)
I have like a week left to finish up all these bloody pieces of schmuck they call homework. I know, I could have started them at an earlier date, but I blatantly didn't want to. I just wanted to bask, carelessly in the moment. You know, watch the sunrise in my sleep coz I've become too much of a bum to rise any earlier than 12nn, pretend it is raining outside and snuggle deeper into the covers of my bed, allow bon jovi to serenade over the blaring sounds of my mother's nagging and eat in bed. That last one, I still have not fulfilled. I'm too traumatised by the prospect of having cockroaches scurry around my bed. But, all in good time. I wanna have breakfast in bed...someday. So yeah, I was saying... I didn't want to finish up my homework. Alas! I've no choice now, and not much time as well. Damn. And, worst thing is, I can't swear. Heh. It's part of the whole deal with the new year resolution. No swearing. Na da.
Hope i could keep to that.
Now, I'm gonna let you in a little on something.
We are heading to the Zoo, come Monday. The thing here is, the last 2 attempts were made futile no thanks to the very inconsiderate weather. It basically rained the last two occasions we planned for a Zoo-trip. I wouldn't want to jinx this one by admitting how excited I am about it. Hence, I shall pretend like I don't give a f- I mean damn, like I don't give a damn about it. :) Like, whatever lor. Will see how it turns out k? ;)
Wow, how do I do that? Pretend like I'm actually having a conversation with someone while I'm wording my thoughts out.
My consultation with my tutor on the eve of Christmas left me feeling, well.... quite literally...brainless.
:)
In dire need of a Happy book.
Merry Christmas to all!
Comments