Premature entry.
My new year resolution always comes in a wee bit earlier than the rest.
I'm gonna promulgate to the whole world (assuming the world reads my blog, that is), I have managed to keep to my current new year resolution! Hurrah! Well done. Santa, did you read that? Now, get your act together and get me the 1st present on my list k? Anyways, me being me, I've spent my idling mode brooding over a worthy resolution for the coming year. And voila, I finally got it!
"To be less hell-bound"
Simple. And it says it all.
No smoking or drinking or gossiping ( a lil is fine though, keeps insanity out of the way) or missing prayers or talking back to the elders or taking drugs or fighting with the neighbourhood thugs or setting fire to my mum's plants or breaking the vases at home while vacuuming the place or not drying the laundry or keeping my room in a state of pandemonium or letting my friends wait on me or eating too slowly that it troubles people around me or taking out my retainers shamelessly at the dining area or look someone in the eye and not flinch after he/she has told a joke or rolls eyes ever so carelessly or speaking like I've been possessed by a spirit of a lost sailor or...
Hmm.... I realise I actually needed to make up a good majority of those. I'm not entirely hell-bound after all, am I? Darn it, the new year resolution stays nonetheless. Make me heaven-bound then!
:)
God bless!
I'm gonna promulgate to the whole world (assuming the world reads my blog, that is), I have managed to keep to my current new year resolution! Hurrah! Well done. Santa, did you read that? Now, get your act together and get me the 1st present on my list k? Anyways, me being me, I've spent my idling mode brooding over a worthy resolution for the coming year. And voila, I finally got it!
"To be less hell-bound"
Simple. And it says it all.
No smoking or drinking or gossiping ( a lil is fine though, keeps insanity out of the way) or missing prayers or talking back to the elders or taking drugs or fighting with the neighbourhood thugs or setting fire to my mum's plants or breaking the vases at home while vacuuming the place or not drying the laundry or keeping my room in a state of pandemonium or letting my friends wait on me or eating too slowly that it troubles people around me or taking out my retainers shamelessly at the dining area or look someone in the eye and not flinch after he/she has told a joke or rolls eyes ever so carelessly or speaking like I've been possessed by a spirit of a lost sailor or...
Hmm.... I realise I actually needed to make up a good majority of those. I'm not entirely hell-bound after all, am I? Darn it, the new year resolution stays nonetheless. Make me heaven-bound then!
:)
God bless!
Comments