Bubbling Mundanities
After months, if not years of inactivity I am finally galvanised to navigate my way back to this. My one place where my deepest kept thoughts are freed and promulgated so that it will not sediment in my head, corrode and eat at what's left in it. I noticed as well how the absence of a platform like this kinda stifles my ability to think grotesquely out of the norm. And that, to me, is a major sacrifice. Thinking like the man, lady, kid, grandpa, and whatever else sitting next to me on the trains and buses isn't really my usual beat. I tend to dramatise things, exaggerate them and even stretch them to a point where it is ridiculous to even talk about. But that's me. And over the last couple of years, I lost that part of me. 'Lost' isn't really accurate though. It's more like, I restricted its play. I suppressed it. Censorship on a personal level, some may say. But a censorship that grew innate over time and it extinguished my, I daresay profound thoughts altogether. I don't know if it's too late... but i want it back. So this is where I undo the damage done. I have faith in you. At some point in my life, you've inspired me, led me to sanity, listened to my pleas and woes and somehow a solution is delivered. You were there all through my weakest and strongest moments. I have faith that you will bring me back to where/how I used to me. Let our journey begin...again.

Comments