Dying epicurist.

The much awaited post. Like REAL!

So everything seems to be back to NORMAL. I love the simplicity of doing the mundanes now. Sheer appreciation only manifests when one is devoid of it. SO hey hey, I'm officially a metal-mouth now. It quite sucks actually, besides blowing a hole in my pocket, I can't sneeze as hard as I use to. I drool a lil more than usual and brushing teeth routine is complicated greatly by needing patience and finesse to manouvre my brushes around the darn wires and brackets. I'm however immensely incapacitated by the fact that, I couldn't quite grit my teeth anymore. Thats the major blow! Bleagh.

Enuff with the metal.

I went to sentosa today. A place I never really regarded that highly of. Lets just put it this way, I'm not the ostentatious, bikini-cladding kinda person. I love the sun, sure, the beach as well, but the thing about Sentosa beaches is that you get more than just people who love these elements. You get bithes aplenty. You get people who really and I mean really really love themselves a lil too much! Lets just leave it at having had a bad experience. ok. eye sore. Jiggling flesh. Too much. But there we were, in the ungodly hours of the morning...




Well thinking back, there was something nice about the outing, I got TWO moments of bliss. One was when I was browsing through Lestat's experience by the beach totally at ease, which I must say hardly ever happens when I'm outside my home. The Second was when I played the carnival game, ahhhh the dude at the stall was super cute. And I mean that in all innoc ence ok. Pinchable cute and charming too. He made a new line for me to stand behind, which was of course nearer to the target. *gleeful*

And yes, thats me with the metal in place. I look retarded. bah!

OH. I took half an hour to much on HALF a damn McChicken. I could die you know, when it comes to my unsatiated gastronimic wants! I'm what you can call, the Dying Epicurist!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's venture into the realms of Heritage Fest! Wooo hoooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness