Ouch!
Countdown to my liberation: THREE DAYS
OUch!
Its that time of the month again. A time when the red river flows in abundance. Women get the messy things in life, like giving birth and period pangs, while men only get to lie and bang. I have bitched a lot about this unjustness in the past posts and I'm over it! God is Bias.
Anyways, I love indonesian balsam, its like mighty cheap local anasthetic and pot all mashed into one smooth paste. It numbs the pain and sedates me. Its like it invokes this feeling of 'highness' that would easily beat alcohol for now. I swear man, someday when I have to push a life outta me, I wanna be doused with balsam. I won't do epidurals, too much risks involved. Wow, my screen appears blurry. I'm telling you, theres something in that balsam, and my mum bought it in bintan, not export product ey. Theres really something in Indonesian local products.
*submits to the effects of the balsam*
ciao.
OUch!
Its that time of the month again. A time when the red river flows in abundance. Women get the messy things in life, like giving birth and period pangs, while men only get to lie and bang. I have bitched a lot about this unjustness in the past posts and I'm over it! God is Bias.
Anyways, I love indonesian balsam, its like mighty cheap local anasthetic and pot all mashed into one smooth paste. It numbs the pain and sedates me. Its like it invokes this feeling of 'highness' that would easily beat alcohol for now. I swear man, someday when I have to push a life outta me, I wanna be doused with balsam. I won't do epidurals, too much risks involved. Wow, my screen appears blurry. I'm telling you, theres something in that balsam, and my mum bought it in bintan, not export product ey. Theres really something in Indonesian local products.
*submits to the effects of the balsam*
ciao.
Comments