My misses...


  • I miss having REAL lunch with laughing chatty friends who aren't talking about their bosses.
  • I miss taking the night train home and victimizing every being who is within our 'territory', especially with Asilah(and occasional encounters with DAYAH who has left for Arts!)
  • I miss the rare bus rides to Harbour Front with Claryce when Asilah doesn't attend lecture.
  • I miss eating MAcDonalds for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
  • I miss making fun of my lecturers' accented english.
  • I miss silently checking out the engine boys, no matter how unsavoury they look. (seeking solace in the hope that there may be exceptions)
  • I miss the annoying guffaws i usually hear in lectures, from thesis guy n Gang, the smart ones.
  • I miss going to school late and having to sneak in through the back door and then making a tad of noise just so everyone would turn and stare at me, ala HabboHotel. (cheap thrill)
  • I miss the smell of the printing room in sde.
  • I miss the seats in IRC, my brooding platform and how we'd chop(reserve) the seats near the column with the most power socket.
  • I miss the Chicken Briyani at the Prata shop.
  • I miss the Teh Tarik breaks I have between lessons.
  • I miss my homies at the Prata Shop, Biasa ah!(the hell)
  • I miss the sheer rush of adrenaline derived from not doing my homework.
  • I miss how my con econs tutor would rattle my name on and on for every question she has.
  • I miss the creaking seats in the Lecture theatre.
  • I miss queuing for bus 96.
  • I miss the odd study hours I have, going to school when the sun is at its peak and only heading home when it has fully set.
  • I miss Mee Pok.
  • I miss the sight of the Tent.
  • I miss the Arts canteen.
  • I miss seeing those cocky exchange kids strutting down the footpath looking all lost and on the verge of melting under our golden sun.
  • I miss teasing you guys.
  • I miss having to worry about not meeting datelines.
  • I miss staring at that worthless piece of timber structure those archi kids oh so treasure.
  • I miss the sound of my laughter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness