The goods
Christmas was good. Turkey, two of them, salad, cupcakes, fruit tarts, rendang and somewhere in between there was a spread of nasi lemak and mash potatoes, ice-creams and a whole lot more of unrecognisable dishes. Good company, good dose of annual bitching, good laughs, good night.


I think this was taken like sometime close to midnight, coz I forgot to take pictures that evening. I was too engrossed soaking up the overwhelming festive atmosphere as well as harping on how small singapore is! Everyone knows someone we'd know and thats where the shameful impulse of wanting to dig up dirt springs out.


The people, there were more, but they were camera shy. Like me! Ok no, I Just wanted all the limelight to myself so sharing of pictures wasn't really my thing. Candid shot always works best. :)
Thats me! I told you I was having fun. I felt so at home that day, I wanted to go take a bath. Yea, my sister was already spacing out. I don't blame her, anyone would to after having to sit through my lame tendencies to cam whore. *smiles*
SO yay! Christmas was fun. I got lovely presents. For real! Thanks people, you know who you are. Daddy promised us a new Christmas tree next year, hopefully a bigger one that i can climb on . Hurrah! Im holding on to that. New years creeping in. Whatever happens I wanna steer away from anywhere close to Vivo. So still pondering there. Schools starting soon too. Not too eager on that one. Results are out of the way. Kewl. And erm...Im running out of things to yell about. Great. I shall be off now. If I dun make it back somewhere before new year, Here's a Very Very HAPPY new YEAR!
I still can't Believe Benazir Bhutto was assasinated. Pakistan's just insane!
I think this was taken like sometime close to midnight, coz I forgot to take pictures that evening. I was too engrossed soaking up the overwhelming festive atmosphere as well as harping on how small singapore is! Everyone knows someone we'd know and thats where the shameful impulse of wanting to dig up dirt springs out.
The people, there were more, but they were camera shy. Like me! Ok no, I Just wanted all the limelight to myself so sharing of pictures wasn't really my thing. Candid shot always works best. :)
SO yay! Christmas was fun. I got lovely presents. For real! Thanks people, you know who you are. Daddy promised us a new Christmas tree next year, hopefully a bigger one that i can climb on . Hurrah! Im holding on to that. New years creeping in. Whatever happens I wanna steer away from anywhere close to Vivo. So still pondering there. Schools starting soon too. Not too eager on that one. Results are out of the way. Kewl. And erm...Im running out of things to yell about. Great. I shall be off now. If I dun make it back somewhere before new year, Here's a Very Very HAPPY new YEAR!
I still can't Believe Benazir Bhutto was assasinated. Pakistan's just insane!
Comments