Pre-Christmas Binge

Pre-Christmas Binge it was.

I'm satiated. I ate like theres no tomorrow, howled in utter delight like the happiest canine on earth and jumped like I could reach the stars. Yeah, That almost cost me my dignity but what the hell, I'll do it all over again if I have to. Claryce is right, she has been most of the time la, but this one is on target, we do have the greatest of friends. I love you and you love me and they love us and we love them, woah, theres just so much love in the air. Its overwhelmingly pretty.

I love Christmas. Its really not all about searching, spending and giving. If you look beyond all that tangible aspects of Christmas, you'd see that big bouncy love ball all stuffed with dollops of wholesome joy. This ball, when set free, will roll right into you and engulf you with shots of feel-good jolts. The season of giving is galvanised by the constant need to want to set that ball free. After last night, my ball just got bigger.

The story of the evening.

Santa's Party for the naughty kids at Adel's crib was beyond awesome. Though I wished we'd cam-whore even more and that I could be in a more jump-shot-material top. *shakes head in utter embarrassment* The food was splendid. Sinful delights at its finest. The first on the list is the insanely chocolatey Brownies which essentially was my main course. Golden Pillow was beckoning for my touch throughout the evening, I relented needless to say. The sandwiches and salad was an amazing combination. They were there to placate and convince me that I am not eating beyond my senses. It worked. The jellos were stunning. I've always loved those konyiyaku jellies. My contribution was those pseudo-nipple cupcakes. Enough said. Oh oh oh, and then came my most out-of-this-world experience. I tried that blasted tub of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. They were divine. DIVINE! And mind you, I do not use that word loosely. So divine, I'm gonna get a couple of tub for ME self pretty soon. Grrrr.

And that people, was only the food. I could write a book on that evening, right down to Dash's thoughts and wants. But I think, I'll refrain from all that and not be selfish, there are other blogs that need to be filled as well. *coughs* Asilah *coughs* Adel *coughs* Claryce *coughs * Jiahui *coughs* Sherlin *coughs* - one helluva cough there!


Thats US!


This is OUR 1st attempt at perfecting the Evolution shot. I think I could have gone lower. Blearh. Nevertheless, a worthy attempt!

There is something rather pleasurable derived from the mere snooping around and gathering dirt at someones' home. Adeline's house was spotless. She has meticulously stashed away all photographs of her that could possibly corrupt her pristine image. I can't believe she did that, its just NOT fair. Now, I can't get back at her for exposing my angsty childhood pictures! Bleargh! AND to make matters worse, Sherlin had to leave her camera at Adel's place, which gives her the liberty to delete what dirt we found. Double bleargh. I need to strategise.

I got my report card from Adel, so did the rest of the girls. It was morale boosting. I'm gonna laminate it, frame it, hang it on my wall and go to it whenever I'm feeling thrashed. I have faith in it. It looks like the kinda thing that changes you. At least I know now, I could never be INSECURED with something like that hanging before me. Who needs to google 'loneliness' anymore!

So you see, I had a fantabulous evening there. Girls! I Thank you guys for that and as always am looking forward to the next Binging session. To my secret Santa, (who has already been undisclosed, but im just too carried away with the suspense) muchas muchas gracias! I really do love EVERYTHING turquoise. :)



---------------------------------------

The MOST interesting Question for the Evening:
Do you have them in other colours?

*crickets wail*

---------------------------------------


Sleepless in the City- wow, can't it get more original than that?

Simone Heng should get a blog. She is wasting space and PAPER. Hand that column back to Edwin Yeo or go get someone who doesn't only talk about people they meet at a pub. Seriously, I'm starting to think she only got her job because she looks hot in pictures. -_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness