I know.

Indeed Claryce... Shame on me, its just one of those many forbidden pleasures. :)

Damn! I wanna go thailand and get those filthy cheap sundresses. My dad however, being Mr. SuperParanoid has other plans, and a trip to thailand is NOT on his list. HMph!

I'm gonna sit at the corner of the room and sulk this entire semester. DON'T blame me if I do not graduate this semester.

*sulks*

Comments

AJT said…
i wanna go thailand too! My cousin just came back and she has loads of lovely dresses!!

How about we go thailand for our grad trip instead???? mission is to cover every inch of chachuchak market! HAHHAHAHA!
Anonymous said…
what happened?! anyways, shenzhen is a good place to shop too! and the other time i went, i saw some halal restaurants around too!

shopping is never enough for me!! hahahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness