Blithely wading through the mundanities.

Christmas Wish list... I promised some people I was gonna get this up so yeah here it is. Then again, I have a mind to just give you the link to my last wish list. Heh. K k...No such thing.

What I want this Christmas...

1. The cessation of those insanely ruthless teasing. (it ruptures my ego)

*rolls eyes*

2. A cute turquoise coloured stuffed back rest. (for the office chair)

3. Actually, I'll be pretty much satiated with anything turquoise. ;)

4. For the adventurous peeps, that hawt dude in turquoise polo tee still stands.

5. A drop dead fucking gorgeous hot stripper, popping out of a mega huge suede-coated turquoise box, with Mustang Sally playing in the background. *licks lip* Yummylicious!

All the best with the hunt amigo!








My latest addiction. I think I might need a bigger oven. Daddy? Do you hear me? Oh well.


In my attempt to alleviate the throes of inactivity, I went on a walk with the two loyal accomplices, the sisters. To the National library and beyond! I managed to grab a couple of my much covetted sex-laden novels. Yum yum. Yes, for the uninitiated, there's a pervert in me thats been suppressed for far too long. Boo! Thereafter, we went to check out this awesome place called the Art Friend. My oh my, it was such a dusty place...Ok. I'm starting to feel like some common blogger, wording out their friggen god-awfully boring routines for the world to hear. Damn it. Ok, besides the fact that it was a dust infested zone, the store was real cool coz it had like tonnes of art supplies that caters to both the artist as well as the child in you. There are seriously stoked materials and stuffs that could potentially unleash the Michaelangelo in you, i tell ya. Friggen cool! So cool, I'd like give birth in there just so my child could absorb those artistic aura that somewhat clouds that store man.

Yeah.

I finally got to satisfy those MacD cravings. Bleah. Like finally...Thereafter, we just let our feet lead the way. No brains needed in this navigation of the bored. Just for the record, a tiny bit of narcissism is heavily invested in the following entries. Do, however, refrain from puking all over your keyboard. Good day, evening, morning or whatever it may be at your end.




The old SJI, now the SAM. I like how the original architecture is preserved. Those gorgeous arches and domes, they smell of the rustic past.




The green louvred doors and gates just takes you back in time. Those intricate mosaic flooring actually jabbed me with a dose of regrets. Maybe I should have joined the rest of the clan and marched into the construction world. But that only lasted for a split second. *smiles*


God, I look like a minah. I'm just in love with them doors! I wanna have those doors at home. Ok, well, maybe it could be painted turquoise? :) I miss that colour soooo much. I miss wearing those throngs of bracelets...





I love this picture and its NOT because i took it. The white background, so reminiscent of the colonial past. The foreground, well, you know who they are lah. The accomplices.



The ultimate jump shot. There must always be a jump shot. The epitome of utter freedom of expression. I mean who cares if there were actually tourist lingering in the background, screw them. Ima jump when i wanna jump. *shakes head* My layers of shame is thinning.



Oh yes, my conversation with the ah bengs. Surprisingly, unlike the usual men, they were great. They sat, ate and listened ever so patiently. I like them.

All in a day's work. Let's hope, tomorrow will be a better day. It usually always is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness