Random arrow.

I haven't been awake this late for a very long time. I kinda miss how it feels.

The silence of the night has a strange way of piquing at my thoughts. It elucidates little worldly bits that are left drifting aimlessly up there. Seeing things in a different light comes easy at this hour. ;) I loike.

As i jar in the doldrums of inactivity, there are always things that are done without the need to consult the ever present feller, Sir Logic. Dive, just do it, they say. Those tiny voices scream. Thereafter, the long span of deep thoughts sets in, and regrets surface. What was I thinking?

No entiendo?

Never mind.

I need a haircut. I need a manicure. I need a pedicure. I need my dose of sex-laden romance novels. I need to regain my balance. I need to bask in this solitude, yet again. I need to stop baking those addictive chocolate chip cookies. I need to set my arse into motion, so it doesn't get any bigger. I need to shed those flabs. I need to ingest less sugar. I need to chuck that goofy smile of mine. I need to frown less. I need to sleep less. I need to damn well learn how to cook an edible pot of chicken curry, without referring to explicitly written instructions. I need to take up Yoga just to spite the Malaysian muslims who are potentially restricted from practising it. I need to learn how to write with my left hand, just for the fun of it. *shrugs*

My needs....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness