Hyunderella

Dear god, I've never been tickled this bad in like eons.

Anyways, its been a while hasn't it? Even Sherlin has updated! Hehe. That speaks volume of my inactivity in this much becoming becoming obsolete blogsphere.

Right. Loads happened. I was sad, and then snapped into depression and then i sniffed that whiff of happy spice and i became a tad happier. I sniffed even more and ta da...I'm ecstatic. That didn't emote the feelings I was hoping it would. Darn it, I'm losing my touch.

Ok... Lets just put it this way, I'm sooo damn happy to be alive. After, for the first time in my life, I got to experience what it felt like to be moving in an opposite lane. Oh yes, fucking insane! A milestone in my life! I could pretty much still picture that very moment as it replays itself, over and over again. Something good came out of it though, apart from sweating my fats away, out of sheer fright, I'm finally fully inspired to get my own damn license. Yay. It'll be a while before I fully regain my sanity.

Haiz.


Happy swine flu everyone! Remember, if you have a bad throat and you cough a lot, stay home. If your eyes tear and you've got a runny nose, stay home. Being outside is only gonna end up with people victimising you at every cough and sniff. Wash your hands as often as you can and do stock up on that hand sanitizer thingie. It helps, especially after a quickie. ;) Together, we shall beat the swine!

I'll be back again when I locate my tongue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness