Wait no more.
The waiting finally came to an end. Another batch of woes came gushing towards me. Sureties. I wasn't even sure what they meant before this. I needed two. There was no way I'm gonna rope in people who happen to share the same family name. I'd rather lick the ground I step on than go to them. So, I solicited the help of a couple of friends. I shall be forever grateful to them. I shall be at their disposal for as long as they need me.
Claryce and Hidayah, you shall be in my will when I get one. Till then, think of a lavish place (halal) to dine at. I owe you guys much more than that, but thats a good start.
:) I love you guys!
Claryce and Hidayah, you shall be in my will when I get one. Till then, think of a lavish place (halal) to dine at. I owe you guys much more than that, but thats a good start.
:) I love you guys!
Comments
ahaha!!
maybe we could start listing out all your assets...that'll make the job easier right? lol!