Pretty bummed.

I thought that the Construction Industry was where blatantly rude people who are devoid of any basic manners converge. I was so wrong...

How can anyone in the right frame of mind be swinging unjustified attacks one moment and then smiling at you by the time the minute ends? How can anyone be so paranoid about everything around her and then come into class hurling accusations that again, are unjustified? I didn't think I'd be in NIE to be scolded till my ears bleed. Hell, I didn't know I had an attitude problem until like yesterday, ha...and I wasn't there early enough to hear it for myself. Perhaps my punctuality is an issue, but its not like I am perpetually late. I should have just puked my heart out in class, maybe then it would drive my point, why exactly I was late. Took a fucking cab to school for Christ' sake! I should have just reported sick. Fuck! I don't fucking get it. I have a presentation this coming Friday and I know for sure I'm gonna get hell from this thing. I don't even know if I should post this up. Coz perhaps she may stumble upon it and use it against me. Nah, she can just hurl accusation and fry me with it. I'm done for with or without this post, so screw it. Where was I? Yes, blatant embarrassment. Every damn class was marred by a grueling shot of tongue-lashing. I am tired. My passion for teaching has been doused on by her. I didn't fucking sign up for this shit!

This fucking sucks.

I can't think properly cause her mug-shot so perpetually infiltrates my head. It sucks. Of all the faces in the world it had to be hers, that keep reappearing at the most inconvenient times.


My greatest fear of all is that I'd explode and regret whatever it is that comes after...
Help me oh god, let this anger in me subside for if it is let loose I may not be able to control its wrath. Help me. Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness