Sudden whoosh of inexplicable emotions.

I wanna do so many things right now. One of it is to not merely deactivate my facebook account, really, I just wanna shut it down and dispose it off. I need a can of redbull. I want to climb to the top of the esplanade and scream my lungs out. Hell, I wanna curse at that damn Merlion from up there till it churns out blood instead, or sewage water. Whatever works. I wanna pretend that everyone can be screwed and unscrewed. And that marriage is just a fashion fad. It'll fade off after the wedding gown comes off and that it is just an excuse for people to get cheap deals for luxury travel. I wanna pretend that the world is a happy place and that kids still run down the streets with a lolly between their teeth. I wanna pretend that I know what is going to happen tomorrow and that I planned it to be as perfect as it will turn out to be. I wanna pretend that I live a couple hundred of meters from the pristine blue sea and that my greatest indulgence is the liberty to skinny-dip anytime I'd like to. I'm gonna pretend that I have no assignments due next week and that the preposterous load of stress descending over me is just a figment of my imagination.

Make-believe-pretenses.

Give me that dose of happy spice please, sire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness