Tension babe.
Writing a reflection on Mathematics Problem SOlving. It took me a good hour and a whole lot of staring through my screen before I could actually spit out a word or two to get the damn thing started.And that was pretty much how it went. A word or two every hour. Thats rate right? *rolls eyes*
Whatever.
Sometimes, when time seems to come to a standstill and everything around me starts pretending to stop, I'd question myself, wait I'd 'NG' myself and wonder if I'd done myself a favour or is this really the first step to damnation.
Stress got the best of me. I finally got to shaving the right side of my head. Ha!
Take that!
Whatever.
Sometimes, when time seems to come to a standstill and everything around me starts pretending to stop, I'd question myself, wait I'd 'NG' myself and wonder if I'd done myself a favour or is this really the first step to damnation.
Stress got the best of me. I finally got to shaving the right side of my head. Ha!
Take that!
Comments