Building woes...
Its really funny how things turn out, when you just couldn't give a rat's ass about planning anymore. Surprisingly good. The irony of all ironies. Perhaps sometimes its good to be reckless. Just dive into things. Don't think, just do it. Or wait for things to happen and then take a step along and follow through.
Life at the workplace is bearable. Thus far. I am drained by the time I get home, but I can still find my way home, so yeah. It is bearable. I just hope I could plan more lessons instead of embarking entirely on this insane syllabus chase. I hate these mindless giving out and collecting of worksheets. I wanna put a halt to it but I know it is beyond my control. I need to part-take in this paper rush, whether I like it or not. Damn it! And the marking, isn't supposed to be this overwhelming, is it? Perhaps, I've lost my stamina for marking. Great, now I'm making up excuses.
Investiture is next week and it our presence is made mandatory. Sucks. It's a Thursday for heaven's sake! I don't think I'm even gonna enjoy dinner, thereafter. So shitty. I hate being me, right now.
Alas, I've got no choice, suck it up and trudge on...
Comments