Not dead.

No, I didnt die. Unfortunately so.

I think I'm a boring teacher. I have an uncanny ability to make everything sound really mundane. It doesnt help that the school's computer is running on some ancient operating system that is super slow and it doesnt support most of the fancy fonts and animations. Not that, THAT would spice up my ever boring lessons. Its frustrating. I can't help but feel lousy.

Gue maunya kelas yang sederhana aja. Enggak mau yang punya anak2 yang terlalu pandai lagi bijaksana. Gue stress dibuatnya. Semuanya sok tau aja. Gawat!

Blearh.

On a happier note, I've got my Hongkong-Korea trip settled. Yeah, no Christmassy-Japan, coz I couldn't possibly spend Christmas without the family. I'd feel miserable. :)

:D I can't wait till the end of the year! Hmm... 3 weeks down so 17 more weeks to go! Yeah~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness