Niceness.

A day of thoughts and annoyance.

People can be so irksome at times. Thank god for my cancerian patience. If it aint for it, I would end up leaving a trail of dead bodies behind my path. How annoying can a mere stare be? The hot-blooded rush of sheer angst rising up to ones head. The burning desire to set their eyes afire. Boy oh boy. The mental torture i have to endure when dealing with monstrous beings of today's 'civilised' world. Come to think of it, we havent progressed much really, mentally. Most are still stuck in their own suburban little place they call 'world'. These asswipes expect others to condone, bow and adopt the characters present in their zone of comfort. Unknown to them, we are all made to be different. We have comfort zones of our own. What pleases one may not please others. Selfishness irates me.

Redeem yourselves, people. Perhaps for once in your life, be kind and think of others before thy self. Don't just expect people to be nice to you. For a change, be nice to people. Free yourself from the evilness within. Take control of yourself and rule it with pleasantness.

If everything else before this sentence does not seem to make a single sense to you, well at least remember the song below...

Redemption Song
"Old pirates yes they rob I
Sold I to the merchant ships
Minutes after they took I from the
Bottom less pit
But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the almighty
We forward in this generation triumphantly
All I ever had is songs of freedom
Won't you help to sing these songs of freedom
Cause all I ever had redemption songs, redemption songs

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look
Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fulfill the book

Won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom
Cause all I ever had, redemption songs, redemption songs, redemption songs

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look
Yes some say it's just part of it
We've got to fulfill the book

Won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom
Cause all I ever had, redemption songs
All I ever had, redemption songs
These songs of freedom, songs of freedom"

--------Bob Marley--------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness