Oh Mr. Sun.

Today was a bright, smily day and i couldn't have asked for more. *big smiles*

CAV Vs VAV- Enlightened.
Air/water cooling tower- not so enlightened.

Nonetheless, betrayal sure is a useful mechanism to boost ones motivation. Motivated we are! Friends are not friends when you need them most. Hows that for a challenge in life? I am doomed. God merely materialise my existance on earth because he needed to play a sick joke on mankind. He wanted to show homosapiens that he was capable of displaying a tad of humour. Notwithstanding this, I suppose he wasn't aware of how sick his humour was. My faith in him is really debateble when you take my life into consideration. He leaves me lonely, without any other half when everyone surrounding me have had more than their due share of other halves. It ain't fair. Then again, I am content with everything else but this. Lovely family, awesome sisters, interesting bickerings, good food, clean air, mis-matched clothes (just the way I like it), great ventures out of SG, no intrusion of extended families...what more can i ask for?

Hmm... Perhaps, god's displaying a sense of "you take some, you give some." So does that mean, I have to give up the people I love most now, just to waste my time with an other half? *tsk tsk*
I'll pass then. Make me a loner, make me incomplete for all I care, for I am nothing without the people that i have now. So...ultimately, i'm hardly even sore about this. By the way, I am really fed up of people who find it really hard to believe that Im still without any pole of security aka the other half aka a boyfriend aka a fucking boy! I really hate that. Since when did boyfriends become a compulsory stage of life for a girl? If you are without a guy at 20, you are a weirdo. Right i have two words for you, FUCK YOU! Don't ask where all this fury is rising from ey. I'm just peeved, as usual.

Pissed when i see couples that just lack the adequacy of a couple, manifesting unbased affections in public. Unbased as they are, these affections just appear retarded and at most times quite revolting. Unbased as they are, the obvious lack of passion irks me too. I may not have had a lover before this, but my experience with tonnes of romance novels and romance movies speaks for the level of ROMANCE i am accustomed to. The idea of romance, love and passion is one that is founded on divine sanctity and mutual affinity. Mutual, hence only prevalent between you and you lover. Hence, it doesn't really make sense if you kiss your partner but your gaze is focused on the people around you. "Is she looking? Ha! Good." *tsk tsk*

-La passion-

Its the passion people. The passion! We of course lack that essence of life.

=====

Sun shinning bright above me. There he was with those navy-blue aviators. Ooh umph. And suddenly, the damn branch from the humungous tree before us decide it was a fine time to fall. So off it when, with a loud thud. That all happened in the midst of my conversation with Pea C about a dose of autumn we are experiencing now. Ahh, then he walked up to us, and said "Careful for the one above you." Or something close to that. Ah, I was on cloud nine already. Heh. Yeah, simple isn't it? The road to my heart isn't one thats winding or meandering. Its just an adventurous slide down the aorta...hope we meet again... a glimmer of hope, thanks Mr. Sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness