Bleep

A bloody crowded day.

I realise I'm not much of a crowd person. I hate crowds. Too many people, too many air snatchers, too much carbon dioxide for your own good. When there are too many people, the least attractive of all attributes tend to lurk out and irritate me. People shove, push, smell bad, conscious or unconsciously. I despise that state. The state of being sandwiched between the worst of civilisation. Bluiek. Pardon me, but i just cannot angkat that man.

Nevermind all that.

Campaigning is on full swing ey. Bleargh, i really cant be bothered. My sister however derives great pleasure from the mere exchange of handwaves with politicians on their campaigning drive. I on the other hand am bored by all these. No bloodshed. No tears. No fight for freedom. The issues they bring forward are mere benign nags. *yawns* I'm not even going to venture on, i might need to register for that. OUtaHere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness