I'm in so much pain.

Its been a pretty rough week. Hopefully I'll regain my balance and not crumble into pieces of utter failure. Claryce, Sherlin, Hidayah you guys have been amazing at trying to keep on my toes and not wither in this storm of pressure. Asilah, gerl, we are in the same boat and if you weren't here with me, man, I'd have just tip over the nearest parapet wall. God bless you guys! I love you all!!!

My parents, they are the pillar of life without which i'd be ground zero and nothing more. My beloved sisters, I thank god for having them with me. Five years of plain misery and eight years later i have two bundles of joy. :) I love them all to bits.

These are the souls whose very existance spurred me on.

No dear god, no, its not like on the brink of suicide or anything like that. Puhlease! I just figured there would be a point in time when i would like to thank that special groups of people I feel made a true difference in my life, and here it is, the time has come.

People come, people go
Faces past, faces linger
Some face stays for a deep reason
Not always good that is
For me, its usually bad
Sore, I still am
But relentless, I'll always be
Your ruthlessness i'll keep
I'll keep so I'll never use them
Have them locked in a forsaken place
Like the ice you have for a heart
That bitter tongue that numbs your senses
And that corroded nerve you call humour
People come, people go
Faces past, faces linger
Some face stays for a deep reason
Know that yours is one of them.

Comments

cross this hurdle and all'll be fine. nightmares come and go..you'll wake up soon to a pleasant day

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness