Puta!

I'm back!!

Technically my exams are over. Ok only technically. My last paper is on wednesday. Ahh, so what can i say... The pain of exams is almost over and im pretty content with myself despite knowing the number of questions i skipped because i really didnt know what it was asking for. Screw all that.

I've developed a deep hate for smokers. Yeah, even smokers who gave smoking up for a tad and then get back to it again. Oh yes daddy, I'm talking about you. When you get a heart attack, dont expect me to sit by your bed and cry for you. Just a minor request though, if you intend to die because of some smoking-related disease, do that after I get a job ok. That way, at least i would be able to take over your responsibilities without much difficulties cause it seems like you dont give a damn about us no more. Seems like sucking smoke is all too pleasurable for you that you'd choose smoking shit over us. While im on this issue, I think the sucker who came up with this smoking shit ought to be stuffed with tobacco to death! Hijo de puta! La comida perra peros! What the hell were you thinking dog?

Bottom line is, you smoke, you stay away from me.

It dont matter how hot that guy on the Malboro ad look, or how cute that damn Camel cool dude is, I aint gonna pay for a stick to be burnt nor am i gonna hang around and watch you burn a damn stick. Bleargh you can take that tobacco bud and the sheesha details and stick it up for all i care...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness