The hour of darkness.

Just purrfect. My exams are coming up in about 3 weeks and i've yet to have done any concrete revision. You know, this always happens. I've lost count of how many bloody times i told myself to start studying early instead of freaking out at the 11th hour. Hell, its never effective. So again, the sinking feel has dominated me. That feeling of failure looming in the corners ahead, the ominous signs of defeat that perpetually appears when u least expect it to. Whatever it may be, its here. Damnation!

I foresee failure yet again. Always. Argh...

Forget that.

Anyways, i realise how my taste in men changes over time, rather perculiarly, if i may be truthful. First i had a thing for spiky headed lads, then i was more attracted to bald headed dudes. The shaven ones mind you, not the ones punished by nature. Thereafter, the vampiry long locks became my point of interest. Following that, which defines the lads i like now, they are the rough muscle men. Yeah, build like our modern day Hercules, manly, tough and mighty. Most commonly found in the fields of rugby matches (usually the number 8s and 10s, hehe), wrestling rings as well as boxing rings. Oh, and i have an added fetish besides the one i already have in relation to the Haka dance. :) I like bleeding guys. Yea, you know how when you watch a boxing match, when a blow hitting the eye could split the skin above the eyebrow area and causes blood to sprout out of it? Yup, thats the kind of thing that turns me instantly on! I cant help it, its just somewhat beyond my control really. Ok the thing about the War Dance, Haka, heh. It has always been my ultimate fantasy to have a guy do the Haka for me while I lay in bed naked.

You know what, I'll stop here before I start publishing stuff that I'd end up regretting. It has got to be the time thats infitrating my thoughts. Bugger.

So long pal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness