Bas!

Ok, whats been up ey? I've been pretty booked with my tuition. Its really beginning to sink in, and i am having a tad of fun teaching them. Its a really fulfilling experience you know. Teaching and getting paid. I'm not sure about making a career out of that though. Well, for now, its all good.

I do not really know when this all started, but erm, I'm now crazy over hindustan films and yeah, the dance routines. My oh my, I just love it! You know, after watching those hot hindi males shake their booties, you'd be surprise how it could actually rub on. Oh well, its hard to explain. You need to experience it yourself man. Its just amazing. I love hindustan! No its not merely an obsession of divine males, its more of an attraction to the art behind whats seen on theh screen. Theres a lot to appreciate. Muchas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness