Utter boredom.
If you are seriously dead bored and you've got nothing better to do. Then you can watch Singapore Idol to challenge your threshold for annoyance. Apparently I've got a rather low threshold for that sorta thing. I just spat a dose of raw rudeness on some pinoy guy on the phone. That bastard so had it coming. Anyways, Singapore Idol is thrashy. Its really not worth any attention at all. Enough said. Ha! POseurs.
Ok, my spain's out. Sad. France is in though. Happy. Brazil is going to meet France. Smiles. Brazil is going to beat France. Happy/ sad. Portugal is meeting England. Yay. Portugal must win. Please win!
I am sick of not schooling! Let the therm start dammit. This neverending vacation is just suffocating. I need to study. I need school. I need the constant streak of hot papa's from the other end of the world, here on exchange. I need to see those bitchy local girls yak incessantly about nothing. Attention seekers. I hate them all, but i need them.
Oh well, I'm off. I have so much in my head now. What the hell is an ottoman earring? Any idea?
ah nevermind lah.
Ok, my spain's out. Sad. France is in though. Happy. Brazil is going to meet France. Smiles. Brazil is going to beat France. Happy/ sad. Portugal is meeting England. Yay. Portugal must win. Please win!
I am sick of not schooling! Let the therm start dammit. This neverending vacation is just suffocating. I need to study. I need school. I need the constant streak of hot papa's from the other end of the world, here on exchange. I need to see those bitchy local girls yak incessantly about nothing. Attention seekers. I hate them all, but i need them.
Oh well, I'm off. I have so much in my head now. What the hell is an ottoman earring? Any idea?
ah nevermind lah.
Comments