Let the ball take over.

OK, blogspot took sooo darn long to load. Whats the matter yo?

Alrightey, world cup is close to its kick off. By tomorrow everyone would be stocked with their dose of nightly coffee, redbull or booze, whatever works for ya'll. You know, i was sooooo heartbroken when Turkey was ousted of its place in the world cup. Coz, my dad actually bought a turkey flag at some auction in a Pub for like a hundred bucks, last world cup final. I was thus, hoping we could cheer Turkey on, now that we've got their flag in our hands. But hey, they didnt make it. I did contemplate though drawing in a a circle around the cresent and star and hopefully it can pass off as a Tunisia flag instead. Aiyah, but it hurts to have to scar that $100 dollar flag lah. Basket sia.

So which team am i rooting for?

Well, it depends.

Firstly, I just wanna set the record straight here aye, I supported Brazil, Turkey and Japan at the Last world cup. However, I boycotted Brazil soon after the match where that bastard Rivaldo put up a 'stunning' act that should have earned him an Oscar. Thereafter it was Japan and Turkey till the end. Well, Japan fell out and Turkey clinched the 3rd place. That 3th/4th place match, i swear was the BEST match I have ever seen. Korea Vs Turkey. aaaah... It exhibits the very essence of soccer. There were no signs of rowdiness, or hooliganic acts whatsoever. It was like two nations from distinct backgrounds coming together as one and just playing soccer. Where two world unites and the spirit of sportsmenship reigns. I have no words for it, you need to have seen it for yourself to understand what the heck am i trying to say here. From the start of the game till the end of it, hostility cease to exist and the dudes play for their country, for their family, for their passion. Superbly bonito! Muy muy bonito!

On that note, who do i support this time? Erm I'm taking Brazil, France and one of the first time african nation. Im not sure which one though, coz i really need to see them play before i decide. Seriously girls, its really NOT about how hot a player looks. I have always backed brazil, except for that short time when my anger (with that airhead Rivaldo) took the best of me. This brings me to another point. You know, I see an influx of chicks in the streets, promulgating to the entire world about their favourite world cup team, Brazil. Haha. Are you for real? Brazil is you favourite team when you're not even sure what a free-kick means? I mean I'm not even gonna touch on what an offside means, or whats the darn difference between a hand-ball and a ball-hand. Seriously ya'll...You are so hitting the big red DETEST button of mine. *rolls eyes*

So yeah, can't wait for the total submission to soccer. ;) Thank god for cable tv. The freedom to curse, swear and yell in the comfort of my living room. Woohooo. Cheer on!

May the best team win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to me.

*yawns*

Staleness